Social Icons

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

InstaNatural Advanced Action Retinol Moisturizer Review


InstaNatural has never let me down. All of their products that I have tried, so far, have been great.  This time I’ve been using InstaNatural’s Advanced Action Retinol Moisturizer. The moisturizer is designed to “transform older, damaged skin into a healthier and youthful appearance.” It is supposed to increase skin’s firmness, thickness, and elasticity.
InstaNatural Advanced Action Retinol Moisturizer

 The moisturizer has 2.5% retinol, which compared to other non-prescription strength retinol products is really good. Retinol is a form of vitamin A and a powerful antioxidant. Retinol has been used to help acne, eczema, to improve skin discoloration, and to decrease the appearance of lines and wrinkles. The moisturizer also contains vitamin C, hyaluronic acid, jojoba oil, shea butter, and green tea.

The retinol moisturizer is light and not greasy. I like the consistency, not too thick, so it goes on smooth and easily. It absorbs and gets to work quickly. Another plus, in my opinion, is that there is no discernible scent.

The first time that I used it, I did feel a slight tingling sensation, which soon went away. My skin has gotten used to the moisturizer, but some people may find retinol irritating. After using it for the past three weeks, I am happy with the results. I’ve gotten smoother skin and the crease in my forehead is less noticeable. I’ve been pairing the retinol moisturizer with the InstaNatural Retinol Serum, and together they are awesome.

Retinol can make your skin more sensitive to the sun, so make sure your have sunscreen on, if you’re going out. For this reason, I prefer to use the retinol products at bedtime.

InstaNatural Advanced Action Retinol Moisturizer is available on Amazon. It is economically priced, when compared to other retinol moisturizers.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment