Social Icons

Thursday, January 8, 2015

InstaNatural Retinol Serum Review


I am a huge fan of InstaNatural skin care products. They are made with quality ingredients and always seem to perform well. Lately, I have been using their Age-Defying Retinol Serum. Retinol Serum is supposed to help reverse the appearance of sun damage and signs of aging such as wrinkles, fine lines, hyperpigmentation, and generally give skin a more youthful appearance.
InstaNatural Retinol Serum

The serum has 2.5% retinol; Retinol, a form of vitamin A, is a powerful antioxidant. Retinol has been used to help acne, eczema, to improve skin discoloration, and to decrease the appearance of lines and wrinkles. The moisturizer also contains 20% vitamin C, 10% hyaluronic acid, and plant and fruit acids.

The serum has a somewhat milky consistency. To use the serum, start with freshly washed and dried skin. Use a toner if you wish. Then apply a small amount of serum to your hands and apply gently to your face and neck. Allow it to dry completely before applying moisturizer and cosmetics. It absorbs and dries quickly on the skin.

The first time that I used it, I felt a slight burning sensation, which went away within a couple of minutes. My skin has gotten used to the serum, but some people may find retinol irritating. I normally apply it at bedtime, along with InstaNatural Advanced Action Retinol Moisturizer. After regular use over the past three weeks, I am happy with the results. I’ve gotten firmer skin and less noticeable lines on my forehead. Retinol does make your skin more sensitive to the sun, so make sure to wear sunscreen.
InstaNatural Retinol Serum dropper

InstaNatural Age-Defying Retinol Serum is available on Amazon.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment