Social Icons

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Review of InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturizer

I really like vitamin C in skincare products, since it has some great anti-aging benefits. My newest find from InstaNatural is Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer. I like to see vitamin C in skin care products, since it is essential to collagen and elastin production. It is a great antioxidant good for its anti-aging abilities and for protecting skin.
InstaNatural Youth Express Vitamin C Moisturizer

InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturizer contains 20% vitamin C and other nourishing ingredients that can help you get a healthy and glowing complexion. It helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, age spots, discoloration, and dryness.

It is an excellent moisturizer without being greasy or heavy feeling. It is light and absorbs quickly, making it great for using in the morning before applying makeup. It seems gentle, and I really like the fact that it can be used around the eye area. It makes my skin feel softer and smoother. I didn’t notice much of a scent to it, any scent that it does have is very subtle.

InstaNatural has lots of amazing skincare products, and they also offer a great money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied. InstaNatural Vitamin C Moisturizer is available on Amazon.com


I received the product mentioned above free in return for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment