Social Icons

Thursday, January 8, 2015

InstaNatural Dead Sea Facial Mask and Argan Oil Hair Mask Review

Put your feet up, turn your phone off, turn on some calm music, and put on a facial mask and conditioning hair mask for a little time out. InstaNatural has two great masks for this awesome at-home spa experience.

Dead Sea Mud Mask

InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask
 A Dead Sea mask helps to detoxify the skin, removing dirt and oil, to keep skin clear. Using a mask once, a week or a couple times a month, depending on the needs of the skin, can be beneficial to your complexion. The Dead Sea contains has a high mineral content, with many minerals that benefit the skin.

The InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask provides or helps to:
  •     Removes excess dirt, oil, grime & dead skin
  •     Improves acne and blemishes
  •     Reduces appearance of wrinkles & fine lines
  •    Soothes body aches
  •     Hydrates skin for softness
  •     Restores even skin tone and texture
  •     Helps you achieve more vibrant, refined skin
InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask

It has a smooth, somewhat gel-like consistency that spreads well over skin. It felt cool and soothing as I applied it to my skin. After applying the mask, let it dry for about 15 minutes and rinse off. After using it my skin felt soft, my pores looked smaller, and my complexion looked better. The mask can also be used all over the body, which I have not tried.

InstaNatural Dead Sea Mud Mask comes in a 16oz jar, which is plenty to last for several applications. It should last awhile, as long as it is stored with the lid screwed on tight and in a cool place so it doesn’t dry out. The mask can be purchased on Amazon.com.

Argan Oil Hair Mask


InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask
 I often use heat on my hair and I color my hair regularly, so I like to use treatments that help to protect my hair from damage and that help it to look healthier.

Why use InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask? It is supposed to:
  • Make hair soft and shiny
  • Repair damaged hair
  • Strengthen and protect hair

InstaNatural’s Argan Oil Hair Mask contains argan oil, coconut oil, shea butter, avocado oil, amino acid complex, and is infused with vitamin B5.
InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask

The first time I opened the jar, I immediately fell in love with the sweet scent. I applied it to clean, damp hair and left it there for 15 minutes. I didn’t know what to expect. Would it rinse out and I’d have soft, shiny hair, or would I be left with limp hair coated with an oily film? In the past, some conditioning treatments have left me a bit disappointed. After rinsing the Argan Oil Hair Mask from my hair, my hair felt so smooth and soft. There was no limpness for heaviness left on my hair. My hair felt good and manageable. It also looked healthier and there were less fly-aways and frizz.

Like the rest of InstaNatural’s products, the Argan Oil Hair Mask is available on Amazon.com.

 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment