Social Icons

Monday, January 12, 2015

Pure Body Naturals Lemon Essentioal Oil Review


I love lemon oil! I love its smell and the fact that it has so many uses. Lemon oil has antiseptic and disinfectant properties. Through a promotion, I recently got to try Pure Body Naturals Lemon Oil. Pure Body Naturals Lemon Essential Oil is pure therapeutic grade essential oil and doesn’t have any fillers or additives.
Pure Body Naturals Lemon Oil

Uses:

  • Aromatherapy
  • As a mood booster and pick-me-up
  • Cleaning metal surfaces, wood, dishes, clothes, and much more
  • Adding a drop to water is supposed to aid digestion and boost weight-loss.
  • Freshening the air and freshening clothes
  •  It can help to clear the skin, brighten it, and lighten it.
One thing I like best about it is its energizing aromatherapy quality. It’s wintertime and my house gets dark and dreary, which can really get me feeling tired. I love anything to give me a boost, both emotionally and physically (especially, since I started 2015 by giving up caffeine).

I mixed a few drops with some coconut oil and used it for moisturizing my body. I’m impressed, and I can easily see this becoming a staple in my household.

It comes in a four ounce bottle, which is great because I could quickly use up one of the small size bottles that essential oils usually come in. Get Pure Body Naturals Lemon Oil from amazon.com.




I received the product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products  which I have used personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment