Social Icons

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask Review


I love the luxurious feeling my skin gets after using a good facial mask. For the past few weeks, I’ve had the pleasure of using the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask. My skin feels great! My pores look smaller, and my complexion is wonderful.
Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask

What is the Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask supposed to do?

Give you clear & radiant skin
Improve skin elasticity
Get healthier skin
Decrease excess oil

It is made from mud taken from the Dead Sea, which has a high concentration of minerals. It also has vitamin A and C, aloe vera, chamomile, and natural oils (like jojoba, olive, and evening primrose oil). The mask seems to be better suited for people with oily and combination skin. Those with dry skin may find the mask too drying.

To use the mask: Apply the mud to your clean face, either all over or to problem areas. Leave it on for about 20 minutes. As it dries, it takes toxins and impurities from the skin. Rinse with warm water and washcloth. Follow with light moisturizer.
Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask squirted into my hand
     Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask on my face

The contents do settle in the tube. I recommend shaking the tube and rolling it back and forth in your hands before using it. It comes out of the tube with a thick consistency and has good coverage as it goes on. The product does feel s natural and somewhat gritty. As you apply the mask, it feels like it’s getting to work.  You don’t need to use a lot, and a little goes a long way.


It comes in a convenient tube, so you get what you need without contaminating the rest of the product. The product information says there are about 30 applications in the 5.1 fl. Oz.  tube, which can last three to four months. Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask is available at Cleopatra’s Choice and Amazon.com.

I received the above product free through a Tomoson.com promotion, in return for my honest review.



No comments:

Post a Comment