Social Icons

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Fighting Blemishes and Aging at the Same Time


Teens aren’t the only ones who get acne and blemishes. Anyone can succumb to clogged pores, blackheads, and pimples. It’s not fun to be trying to fight wrinkles with anti-aging creams, but at the same time trying to get rid of a hideous little bump starting to grow on your face.  I recently found out that it is possible to get clear skin, try to combat wrinkles,  and get a youthful glow.
InstaNatural Age Defying Skin Clearing Serum

InstaNatural Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum

I love a serum for a clearer complexion that is intended for those also looking for anti-aging ingredients. Finally, there is one product to fight blemishes and fine lines. Through a promotion, I got a bottle of InstaNatural Age-Defying Skin Clearing Serum. It has some powerful ingredients: vitamin C 20% with Retinol 2.5%, salicylic acid 2%, hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, tea tree oil, and MSM. The serum addresses the following issues:
- Wrinkles & fine lines
- Blemishes & irritated skin
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Hyperpigmentation
- Rough texture
- Dull complexion

At first, my skin felt a little tingly, but it was not unbearable. That feeling quickly went away, as my skin got used to the ingredients. Those with sensitive skin should be careful and just use a little to see how their skin reacts.  My skin is clearer, brighter, and tighter. I love the firmness that my skin feels after using it. This keeps my skin clear and the bumps that tend to collect on my nose away. The serum is not overly drying, as I would expect with salicylic acid.

bottle of InstaNatural Moroccan Rose Water Toner

Before using the serum, I applied InstaNatural Rose Water toner. The rosewater is gentle and leaves my skin refreshed. It tones my skin without harsh astringents that leave my skin dry.  Rosewater has natural calming and soothing properties. It is supposed to be good for helping sunburn and skin irritation.

InstaNatural Rose Water is made out of 100% Moroccan Rose Water. This toner can be used on the face and hair. It doesn’t contain any preservatives or artificial fragrances.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Both of the products can be purchased on amazon.com





No comments:

Post a Comment