Social Icons

Saturday, November 1, 2014

InstaNatural Vitamin C Toner Spray Review


I love facial mists and sprays because they are so refreshing. I recently became hooked on InstaNatural Vitamin C Toner Spray. I’ve reviewed other InstaNatural products, and I’ve been impressed with all of their products that I have used. InstaNatural uses quality ingredients and has excellent customer service.


About

The Vitamin C Facial Toner Spray renews, hydrates, and restores. It contains witch hazel as an astringent with vitamin C to tighten pores and refresh skin.  It also has aloe vera, MSM, along with other ingredients. It is supposed to penetrate pores and help skin better absorb serums and moisturizers. The toner comes in a bottle, which sprays a light mist.  It has a refreshing grapefruit-like scent.

I absolutely love the spray bottle that it comes in. It feels refreshing, and after using it my skin feels great. It has been a boost to my complexion and kept the oiliness away. The toner seems to be gentle and non-drying. I spray it three or four times, and it drys quickly. I like using it to tone my face after washing, and sometimes I  also like to use it after applying my make up for a more natural looking, dewy appearance.

InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner spray is available from amazon.com.

Check out my review of InstaNatural Youth Express Eye Gel


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.




No comments:

Post a Comment