Social Icons

Friday, August 1, 2014

Foxbrim Vitamin C Serum Review


I am a fan of vitamin C serum because it makes my skin feel and look good. For the past month I’ve been using Foxbrim Vitamin C serum. Through a promotion I got the opportunity to try this serum from Foxbrim for free.
bottle of Foxbrim vitamin C serum

I like to use Vitamin C because it has been shown to combat the visible signs of photoaging and boost collagen production. According to one study, "…vitamin C results in clinically visible and statistically significant improvement in wrinkling when used topically for 12 weeks. This clinical improvement correlates with biopsy evidence of new collagen formation.”

About Foxbrim Vitamin C

Foxbrim Vitamin C Serum with Amino Complex + Hyaluronic Acid is supposed to work to reduce and diminish fine lines and wrinkles. It also soothes and hydrates under-nourished skin, and claims to help you achieve a “youthful glow.” It is not oily and feels light on the skin, absorbing and drying quickly. There is no stickiness or residue left on skin.
Dropper of Foxbrim vitamin C serum

Although there is no secret fountain of youth that will prevent the visible signs of aging, I am happy with how my skin looks after using vitamin C serum for a few weeks. My skin is clearer and feels good. It helps to resolve a dull-looking complexion and gives my skin a nice pick-me-up. There is a slightly firmer feel to my skin, and the creases in my forehead are a little bit less noticeable. I must say, though, that results are not necessarily instantaneous. It does take regular use over a period of several weeks to see results. Foxbrim serums are available on Amazon.com.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised to see how clear the serum is in your picture. Even with expensive brands like Skinceuticals there's usually a very light yellowish color.

    ReplyDelete