Social Icons

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review


I’m always on the lookout for new beauty products, especially ones that will help my skin look better and ones that contain anti-aging ingredients.  This year I started using facial serums, and recently got to use Foxbrim’s Vitamin C serum. Shortly after using the vitamin C serum, I was given Foxbrim’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum to try.
Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Hyaluronic acid helps skin retain moisture, keeping it plumper and more supple. This can help decrease the appearance of fine lines and improve skin texture.  I first became acquainted with hyaluronic acid a couple of years ago when it was a main ingredient in some night cream that I bought.

The serum is good if you’re battling dull, dry skin because it moisturizes, softens, and brightens skin.

My Opinion

This hyaluronic acid serum from Foxbrim is lightweight and gentle. My skin feels smoother and I like how my complexion looks. My skin feels refreshed and firmer, after using the serum daily for the past three weeks.

It has a gel-like consistency, making it easy to apply. There are no drips, and the serum absorbs quickly. There’s nothing oily or greasy feeling about it, after it dries there’s nothing of it lingering on the skin, allowing it to go well under makeup.

About Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid Serum

The serum contains hyaluronic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, MSM, jojoba oil and green tea. There are no parabens and it is not tested on animals.

To use the serum apply it to freshly washed skin that has been patted dry.  Apply a small amount to your entire face, neck and décolleté. Allow to dry, which doesn’t take long. 

Foxbrim Hyaluronic Acid serum is available from amazon.com. Foxbrim also has a “risk free money back guarantee.”


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment