Social Icons

Monday, August 4, 2014

Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts Review


Regular exfoliating is an integral part of my skincare routine. The best exfoliator for the face is one that removes dead skin and helps keep pores clear, without being too abrasive and drying for your skin.  One of my new favorite exfoliators is Dead Sea salt scrub. I love trying new products, so I was trilled to have the opportunity to use Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts, which was given to me through a promotion. Adovia has many quality beauty products.
jar of Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts

Salt scrubs can often be abrasive and drying, but Adovia’s facial salts are not like any regular salt. Their Exfoliating Facial Salts are unique because the exfoliating crystals contain Dead Sea salt. Salt from the Dead Sea has a high mineral content and these minerals good for skin.  The scrub has a fine grain and is fine-grained. My skin didn’t feel any irritation.

Exfoliating removes dead skin cells, preventing skin from getting clogged. The scrub also stimulates circulation. After using the scrub skin feels refreshed and has a nice, healthy-looking glow.  I’ve seen a smoother and softer complexion, since using this exfoliator.  It isn’t drying or irritating, as one would think salt would be.
Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts

To use the scrub moisten your face and fingers and get some of the scrub on your fingertips and massage your face gently with the scrub, then rinse off. I also tried using the scrub by squirting a bit of face wash gel in my hand and mixing in some of the scrub in. This mixture worked pretty well, and I didn’t have salt crystals falling off my face while I was scrubbing. Don’t use the scrub if you have any cuts or open wounds.

Adovia Exfoliating Facial Salts are available from amazon.com. Each 12.3 oz. jar is supposed to contain a two month supply, but I think it will last me longer.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment