Social Icons

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

InstaNatural Argan Oil Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
InstaNatural 100% Pure Argan Oil is lightweight and versatile beauty oil.  There are no added ingredients, no preservatives, and no artificial fragrance. The oil is cold pressed and  certified organic.
InstaNatural Argan Oil
Argan oil comes from argan tree fruit, which is grown only in Morocco. The oil is rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin e, and other nutrients.

There are many ways to use argan oil. It can be used for hydrating and softening skin. It can be used to moisturize nails and cuticles. A few drops can be added to bath water for moisturizing skin. One of its best uses is to decrease hair frizz and give hair shine. Below are the ways that I’ve used argan oil.

Face
I massaged a small amount on my face at bedtime and woke up to soft, supple skin with less noticeable lines. My skin wasn’t excessively oily and my skin felt great in the morning.

Feet
My feet love argan oil, too. It helps my feet get ready for summer, which means going barefoot more and sandals. It helps to soften the rough bottoms of my feet and makes nice foot massage oil.

Hair
This argan oil from InstaNatural comes with a convenient dropper that gives the right amount. Many other hair serums that I’ve tried give me way too much. When using it as hair oil, start with two drops and rub it into the ends of your hair. You can add another couple of drops, depending on the needs of your hair. I find that a little goes a long way. When using oil on your hair it takes a little experimenting to figure out what the right amount for your hair is.

 I like argan oil because it is light and absorbs quickly. I’ve used it both on wet hair and dry hair. Used on wet hair, it acts as a good conditioner and helps it to style nicely without frizz. When used on dry hair, later in the day or on the in between days that I don’t wash my hair, argan oil is a nice treat for the ends of my hair to smooth split ends and reduce fly-aways. It makes my hair shiny and healthy-looking.

InstaNatural 100% Pure Argan Oil can be purchased on Amazon.com. InstaNatural has a money back guarantee, if you are unhappy with the argan oil.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment