Social Icons

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Age Defying Moisturizer Cream Review

I'm always on the lookout for great facial moisturizers. So I was thrilled to try InstaNatural Youth Express Age-Defying Moisturizer cream. I’ve been impressed by the other InstaNatural products that I have tried, so I was eager to use their moisturizer. 

What I like in a facial moisturizer:
  •     Something to soften, hydrate, and moisturize my skin
  •     Something that minimizes lines and wrinkles
  •     Something not greasy or heavy feeling
  •     Something that goes smoothly under makeup, that helps my foundation to blend in well   without causing my makeup to appear blotchy.  
InstaNatural facial moisturizer
InstaNatural Youth Express Age-Defying Moisturizer meets all of these expectations and makes my short list of favorites. It has a nice consistency, not too thin or too thick. Among its ingredients, it has organic sunflower oil, tamanu oil, organic borage oil, organic flax seed oil, organic evening primrose oil, and organic rosehip oil. (For a full list of ingredients )  It is full of these nourishing oils, yet doesn’t make my skin feel excessively oily. It hydrates my skin, leaving it soft and smooth. It makes my skin feel a little tighter and firmer. It also minimizes the lines on my forehead and lessens the creases by my eyes.
   
The product is great, but I find that I do need to be careful with the pump because it's easy to get too much. I pump it gingerly to get just a partial pump worth of product out.

InstaNatural moisturizer
The Youth Express Age-Defying Moisturizer claims:
• Reduces dryness by providing unsurpassed hydration to skin.
• Helps firm the skin.
• Improves tone & texture.
• Provides you with a more radiant and glowing complexion than ever before!
• Botanical Hyaluronic acid: This is the most skin nourishing ingredient.
• Clinically proven age-defying blend of Vitamin C, Vitamin B5, MSM, Cocoa Butter, Green Tea and Cucumber Distillate.
It contains 98% natural ingredients, and does not have any parabens, sulfates, or alcohol. InstaNatural offers a 100-day satisfaction guarantee, which allows customers who aren’t completely satisfied to get a full refund. It is sold through Amazon.com.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment