Social Icons

Monday, June 30, 2014

Coppertone Clearly Sheer Lotion Review

I learned about Coppertone Clearly Sheer sunscreens from BzzAgent. BzzAgent sent me some of this new sunscreen from Coppertone, and I was thrilled.
Coppertone Clearly Sheer Sunscreen Lotion put to the test on my arm

Sunscreen should be a skincare staple, especially during the summer. It protects skin from UV rays and protects skin from photo-aging or premature aging from sun damage. Sunscreen should be used every day, particularly during the peak hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., because sun damage can occur when you are least expecting it, even while driving or casually walking around.

Apply it 15 minutes before going outside. Many people don’t use enough sunscreen — use a shot-glass size amount for your body and a full teaspoon for your face. Reapply every two hours.  Also avoid using expired sunscreen.

Clearly Sheer sunscreen is lightweight, goes on smoothly and dries matte. It doesn’t take long for it to absorb, and I don’t even know it’s there. I hate oily feeling sunscreen. It’s really annoying to be at the beach and have sand grains stick to my sunscreen slicked skin. Clearly Sheer is also not supposed to clog pores or cause breakouts. It even has a nice, fresh scent.

I put Clearly Sheer to the test by attending a baseball game. I attended a baseball game at the same time last year, sitting out in the afternoon sun for about three hours. Last year I got terribly sunburned. The redness on my shoulders and arms lasted several weeks.

This year I used Coppertone Clearly Sheer  For Sunny Days lotion in SPF 30. This year I went to the same team’s game at the same time as last year.  The weather conditions were pretty similar to last year with the sun shining. No burn! I’m sold — the product protects my skin, and it feels light and dry after applying.  Not only did I not get burned, but my hometown team won this time.

Coppertone Clearly Sheer is available in a lotion form and spray-on. There is also an SPF 50 water resistant formula. They even have Clearly Sheer formulas for faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment