Social Icons

Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm in love with ylang ylang



I've been wanting to buy some ylang ylang essential oil for some time, but have been waiting. Ylang Ylang oil is rather expensive, as far as essential oils go. I am so in love with the scent. It's a floral scent that is beautiful and sensual.

I recently bought some Avalon Organics Ylang Ylang shampoo. I had never thought that I would be so excited to wash my hair. Avalon Organics also has shower gel and body lotion.

My husband also surprised my a yesterday with some Aura Cacia Ylang Ylang III essential oil. Aura Cacia is a widely available brand. Aura Cacia uses 100% pure essential oils and uses environmentally friendly production practices. My local Fred Meyer carries it, as do many grocery stores with a health food department. I have been experimenting with making some perfume. It is also nice to put a drop or two in an aromatherapy diffuser; it makes my bedroom smell wonderful. For aromatherapy purposes it is supposed to induce calmness.




*author's note - I was not compensated in anyway for mentioning any brands above. Those are just the brands that I personally used and liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment