Social Icons

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Poppy Austin Eye Cream Review


The latest product that I've gotten to try, through a promotion from Tomoson, is Poppy Austin Eye Cream. I've fought under-eye discoloration and puffiness for years, and as a result I've also used many eye creams and products for helping my eyes look better. I know that not all face creams, especially eye creams, are created equal.

Poppy Austin is a unique company that started by chance with a blueprint for argan oil and the belief that, "ingredients matter." Today Poppy Austin makes hair and skin care products with premium and ethically sourced ingredients.

Poppy Austin Eye Cream is a nice, rich moisturizer that comes in a handy pump. It recently came on the U.S. market after an extensive round of research, development and production. It promises to tackle dark under eye circles, baggy eyes, crows feet and fine lines. It is made with natural ingredients, like green tea, vitamin C, aloe, jojoba oil, and rosehip oil. It's gentle ingredients are great for the eye area, but it can also be used on the entire face. It does not contain any parabens, fillers, alcohol, or additives. The ingredients are also 72% organic.

I've been using this cream for a few weeks, and it is awesome. It really does brighten my eyes soothe any puffiness. Admittedly my under eye area is very purplish, and I believe it will take a miracle to fix. This cream has lessened the darkness to some degree. I love it because it does work. The first time I used it, it felt refreshing as I patted it on. It also diminished the crinkles forming and fine lines around my eyes. It isn't greasy and absorbs quickly, so it can be worn under makeup without clumping.

Poppy Austin Eye Cream is sold on Amazon.com in a 30ml size. It also comes with a money back guarantee, if you aren't satisfied.



I received the above product free of charge from Tomoson.com in return for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment