Social Icons

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Speed Jump Rope by Bella Naturals Review


I fell off the wagon some time ago with keeping fit. So when I recently had the opportunity to review Bella Natural’s Jump Rope, I saw this as a great time to start getting back in shape. I haven’t jump roped in a long time.

Jump roping is an inexpensive way to get fit. I absolutely love ways to avoid spending lots of money, including not spending money on gym memberships. I do like gym equipment, but I think that there are plenty of ways to get an effective workout without spending tons of money.

Jump roping is a great workout and burns lots of calories. Just 10 minutes burns the same about of calories of 30 minutes of slow cardio work. This is wonderful for people, like me, who don’t want to spend a lot of time working out. I like doing short bursts of more intensity because it feels awesome to have a short, effect way to burn calories.  Jump roping is also versatile for beginners or for those capable of a more advanced workout.

This jump rope from Bella Naturals is adjustable, has high grade metal ball bearings, and is made of a quality thin cable. It’s lightweight, yet durable. When it first arrived, I did doubt its durability because it is a very light, thin cable. It works well for me and does work smoothly. I like it better than the rope kind and plastic kind that I’ve used previously. It even comes with a neat storage bag.

It provides a great workout for beginners, WOD’s, Cross Fit, MMA, boxers, and anyone looking to burn some calories or get their hear rate going. Bella Naturals Speed Jump Rope is sold on Amazon.com.


I received the above product free, through a promotion of Tomoson.com, in return for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment