Social Icons

Saturday, February 28, 2015

InstaNatural Facial Oil Cleanser Review

I am very meticulous when it comes to washing my face and removing my makeup before going to bed. I have skin than ranges from oily to dry in patches, and much depends on the products I use. I’ve heard of oil cleansing before and shrugged it off as being something that is not for me because I feared getting greasy skin and breaking out. I was given a bottle of InstaNatural Facial Oil Cleanser and Makeup Remover, and I figured I try it out.
bottle of InstaNatural Facial Oil Cleanser

InstaNatural Facial Oil Cleanser and Makeup Remover helps to lift dirt and remove impurities without removing the skin’s natural oils. It contains jojoba oil, olive oil, tamanu oil, hemp oil, passionflower, buckthorn oil, and wheat germ oil, with lavender, pink grapefruit, and geranium essential oils. It’s gentle and helps to get rid of makeup and dirt. To use this facial cleansing oil squirt some oil on cotton ball or cotton pad and gently wipe over your face. Then rinse your face with warm water and pat dry.

It has a great citrus-like scent. This oil is a perfect eye makeup remover. It gently gets mascara, eyeliner, and concealer off. I like using it at bedtime to remove my makeup, and it’s great all over my face, even though I didn’t think it would be. It is not as greasy, as I thought it would be, if I use only a small amount. Besides, I rinse with warm water and dry my face afterwards, which cuts down the oiliness. I wake up with nice, smooth skin when I’ve used it the night before.


As with all of InstaNatural’s products, it is available on amazon.com with a money back guarantee if you aren’t satisfied.






The product mentioned above was given to me free-of-charge, in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment