Social Icons

Monday, September 1, 2014

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream Review


Since I have battled darkness and puffiness around my eyes for most of my life, I appreciate anything that helps my eye area look its best. I recently had the opportunity to review an eye cream by Body Merry, so for the past few weeks I’ve been putting it to the test.

Body Merry eye cream

 About Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream

Body Merry  uses natural ingredients and avoids harsh chemicals. So, their eye cream does not contain any parabens, sulfates, or phthalates. It is also cruelty-free.
The eye cream claims to be a comprehensive solution for dark circles, wrinkles, puffiness, fine lines, crow’s feet, and dryness. It is gentle, having been designed with the delicate eye area in mind.

It is full of beneficial ingredients, which include: vitamins C and E, vitamin B5, peptide complex, amino acid emulsification, hyaluronic acid, retinol, aloe, cucumber, green tea, lavender, calendula, chamomile, witch hazel, glycolic acid, MSM, cocoa butter, bearberry, blueberry, Oregon grape, eyebright, coenzyme Q10, lemon grass, apple, sugarcane, and several plant-based oils.

My Thoughts

The first thing that I noticed about Body Merry eye cream is that it smells great. I fell in love with the sweet scent, which I really can’t describe exactly what it smells like, but it reminds me of something from my childhood.

To use the product, you are supposed to dab a small amount gently around the eyes. Inevitably I keep being a bit heavy handed when I use the pump, and I end up getting a generous amount, which is more than enough for my eye area so I usually end up applying it to my whole face because I have extra.

Does it help my eyes appear less dark or puffy? I’ve been using the product for a month, hoping to see some results after accumulated use. Honestly, I haven’t seen any difference in the dark circles under my eyes. This is a good moisturizer and does help keep my skin hydrated. It does feel good on my skin, making it smoother and giving it a little more firmness. It did help to subtly minimize some puffiness.

Body Merry Age Defense Eye Cream is available through Amazon and comes with a 90 day guarantee.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment