Social Icons

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Adovia Facial Moisturizing Day Cream Review


I use facial moisturizer each morning and night as part of my daily skincare routine. Lately I’ve been using a rich and creamy facial moisturizer made by Adovia Mineral Skin Care.  Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream is infused with Dead Sea minerals, aloe vera, and natural oils to moisturize skin and help it retain natural moisture. It is dermatologist tested and approved, and is not supposed to clog pores.

Adovia facial moisturizer

Although Adovia facial moisturizer is thick and rich, it isn’t greasy and my skin seems to soak it in quickly. I really like its firming action and long-lasting moisture. My skin feels firmer and softer after using it. Since it is so thick, my makeup had a harder time going on smooth and evenly, if I used the moisturizer right before putting on makeup. I learned to wait a while before trying to put makeup on.
1oz jar of Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream

I did get complimented on how good my complexion looked, while using this moisturizer, which felt great to know that apparently others noticed. Adovia Moisturizing Day Cream is available through amazon.com. It comes in a glass jar, giving it a luxurious look and feel.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment