Social Icons

Friday, September 5, 2014

Adovia Cleopatra's Choice Brand Shea Butter Review


I love natural skincare products with simple ingredients. Unrefined Shea Butter is one natural moisturizer that I really like. I’ve tried several skincare products from Adovia and recently used their Shea Butter. This Cleopatra’s Choice brand Shea butter from Adovia is pure, raw, and unrefined. It is good used by itself or it can be mixed into recipes for DIY skincare. Some people even use it as a hair conditioner.
1 ounce tub of Adovia Cleopatra's Choice Shea Butter pure unrefined

It comes in a handy tub, which keeps it fresh. I got the one pound tub of Shea butter, and it is great!   The one pound tub is perfect for me and will last me a while. This pure raw Shea Butter is unrefined and uses the highest quality Shea nuts. It’s 100% organic. Shea butter contains many nutrients, like vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin F, and essential fatty acids. It has many uses, including uses on skin and hair. Relieves dry skin, psoriasis dryness, eczema, and helps to lessen the appearance of stretch marks.

Before trying this product, I had never used straight Shea butter, although I’ve used many lotions and body butters that include it as an ingredient. I’ve really come to appreciate Shea butter after this experience. It’s wonderful! I love it because it provides deep, long-lasting moisturizing. I used it on my body, my dry especially loved it. It is gentle and many skin types can benefit. I can’t wait to use it this winter, when my skin suffers from the cold temperatures.

To use the pure Shea butter as a body cream: get a small amount in your hand and rub it back and forth to soften it. You don’t need much. After it heats up in your hands it is easy to massage in wherever you want to apply it. At first it feels somewhat oily, but it absorbs in a few minutes and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth.

Cleopatra’s Choice brand Pure Shea Butter from Adovia Mineral Skin Care is available at amazon.com.

Check out these recipes for Shea Butter from Little House Living.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment