Social Icons

Thursday, July 24, 2014

UNi Argan Oil Review


I’ve tried many oils for skincare and hair care, and I think I like argan oil the best, with coconut oil coming in second. I like argan oil because it is light and absorbs quickly. Heavy oils feel greasy and give skin and hair an oil slick. There’s nothing worse than having clean hair and trying hair oil that only makes you go around with the appearance of having not washed your hair for over a week. 
bottle of UNi Argan Oil

Organic Argan Oil

Through Tomoson, I was given UNi Argan Oil to try and review.

UNi Argan Oil is 100% pure organic argan oil, which is cold pressed and never roasted. It is USDA and ECOCERT certified, confirming its high purity and authenticity.

I like products that are organic because I can feel assured there are no added ingredients that could have potentially negative effects. I like to avoid phthalates, parabens, and other undesirable or irritating ingredients.
UNi Argan Oil dropper

Uses for Argan Oil

Argan oil is a jack-of-all trades when it comes to beauty uses. Use it to hydrate dry, damaged hair and tame fizziness. Use it to moisturize skin and cuticles.  Argan oil has a wealth of essential fatty acids, like Omega 3, 6, and 9, and is full of antioxidants, including vitamin E to nourish skin, hair and nails. It is gentle enough for those with sensitive skin.

I’ve tried this oil for just about everything: all over body moisturizing, softening my feet, on my hair, o my face for nighttime moisturizing, and on my nails and cuticles. If you’ve never used argan oil, start with a tiny bit and then add more as needed.  I only tried a couple of drops and it was enough to tame my frizzy, split-ends and give my hair healthy shine. 

About Uni

Uni Argan Oil has no detectable odor, at least that I could tell. It comes with a great dropper that helps you get the right amount.

Each bottle comes with the manufacture date on the bottle and has a shelf-life of 36 months. UNi Argan Oil is available from amazon.com.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment