Social Icons

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Day By Day Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review


During the day I try to avoid anything that will add oil to my skin, especially in the hotter summer weather. So products that hydrate and moisturize my skin without oiliness are awesome. At night I use creams or beauty oils for their anti aging benefits. As I've gotten older, I've really grown to value products that have ingredients with  anti-aging properties. So, when I had the opportunity to apply for a hyaluronic acid serum promotion with Tomoson , I jumped at the chance. I’m grateful to have been able to try Day By Day Beauty’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum because this great serum is a wonderful addition to my beauty routine.

About Day By Day Hyaluronic Acid Serum

This great serum from Day by Day Beauty contains hyaluronic acid and antioxidants. It moisturizes skin and is said to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is also supposed to increase collagen production. Its ingredients are 98% natural and 72% organic, and it doesn’t contain any alcohol or parabens.  It is also cruelty-free. It is made in the USA and is FDA approved.

bottle of day by day beauty hyaluronic acid serumThe bottle comes with a pump, that despenses a generous amount - plenty to apply to the face, neck and décolletage. The hyaluronic acid comes out with a gel-like consistency which is easy to apply.

What Do I Think?

I’ve been using it for about a month, and so far am pleased with the results. My skin feels good and smooth, with a nice glow. The light gel feels refreshing after I put it on. I do like how it feels on my skin. My skin feels tighter and firmer. My complexion has really benefitted. It keeps my skin feeling hydrated without any heavy, oily feeling.

There has been a slight reduction in the appearance of fine lines. I suspect that results appear over time and are dependent on consistent use.

I experienced great customer service form Day by Day. They’ve sent follow up emails with instructions for using the product and after I’d had the product a couple of weeks to make sure I was enjoying the product.  I even got a card enclosed with information to download a complimentary e-book with information about vitamin C serum and hyaluronic acid serum usage, instructions, information about acne, and healthy skin habits to achieve beautiful skin.

The serum is available on amazon.com. It comes with the “Pamela’s Promise” guarantee: try it risk-free because “Results or your money back.”
Find out more by watching this video from Day by Day Beauty:



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment