Social Icons

Friday, August 21, 2015

Parasheet Beach Blanket Review

I love the beach, picnics, and the outdoors. It never fails, however, that every time I go on an outing that I must lug stuff along like a pack mule. I like to do whatever I can to lighten the load. That is why I’m so fond of the lightweight Parasheet Beach Blanket by Gecko Active.

It measures seven feet by six feet, which is room for two people. It has snaps on the side for attaching another one for more room. The Gecko Active beach blanket is well made, with quality seams and well sewn. It isn’t cheaply slapped together.  It has accompanied me on many trips to the park and beach and has been holding up very well.
Gecko Active Parasheet Beach Blanket picture of corner
corner of the Parasheet blanket

I took it with me on a recent trip to the Pacific Ocean. The Pacific Ocean on the west coast of Washington is always windy. It’s a great place to fly kites. There is also some awesome, smooth sand. It is a beautiful place to go. This beach blanket does need to be weighed down, especially when it is so windy. It does have pockets in the corners to fill with sand to weigh it down. It also has loops in the corners to place stakes to keep it down. One of the best things about this is the parachute nylon that easily shakes out the loose sand when you’re done and packing up. I also had a flannel picnic blanket with me that was not so easy to shake the sand out, and I ended up with sand being brought back to my car.
Gecko Active Parasheet Beach Blanket

It comes with a handy storage bag and is compact for easy travel. It also makes a good gift for the outdoor enthusiast. It is sold on Amazon.com





*Disclaimer: I was given this item free, in return for my honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment