Social Icons

Thursday, May 22, 2014

InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C, Vitamin E & Green Tea Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I ordered InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid Serum with Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Green Tea, and by the time it came in the mail, I had developed quite a bad cold. My skin was dull and dry from all the tissues that I had been using, and since I hadn't been sleeping well I looked tired. This serum was such a boost for my tired skin! It brightened, moisturized, and softened my skin. My skin was glowing! I may have felt awful, but my skin looked good. I’ve been continuing to use the serum for just over a week and am happy with what I see. This serum is not greasy and absorbs quickly. It brightens and softens skin, leaving it with an improved texture.

InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid Serum
 Hyaluronic acid helps skin retain moisture, which keeps it supple and plumper. It smooths out fine lines and helps improve skin’s texture. Vitamin C, vitamin E, and green tea are antioxidants, which help protect skin from free radical damage. Antioxidants play a role in protecting skin against pre-mature aging, as well as being great nourishment for aging skin. Use InstaNatural Hyaluronic Serum with Vitamin C, Vitamin E & Green Tea on clean skin. Allow it to dry completely (which doesn’t take long), then use any moisturizer or other cosmetics that you wish to use.

InstaNatural Hyaluronic Serum doesn’t contain any alcohol, and it doesn’t have any parabens. It has 98% natural ingredients and has 72% organic ingredients. The hyaluronic acid contained it the serum is botanically derived. It is available on Amazon.com, and has a money back guarantee.

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment