Social Icons

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

EOS Shave Cream Review

When many people hear EOS, they think of the colorful, round EOS lip balm. Well, EOS does much more than make lip products. The company, which means Evolution of Smooth, also produces hand and body lotions and shaving cream.


I have to admit that shaving is not one of my favorite tasks because it’s tedious and uncomfortable. I’ve used many things to shave with, soap suds, shave gels and creams, olive oil, and baby oil. I like the way oils leave my skin soft, but they clog the razor. EOS Shave Cream leaves my skin just as soft, but the razor doesn’t get clogged and rinses off easily during shaving. The first time that I used it, I got the closest shave that I’d gotten in a long time. It has moisturizers that help the razor glide over skin and that help reduce razor bumps.

The shaving cream is creamy, and it doesn’t foam. It goes on skin with a lotion-like consistency. It is made with shea butter, aloe, and vitamins E and C. It leaves skin smooth and silky after use. It comes in three different scents — pomegranate raspberry, lavender jasmine, and vanilla bliss. There is also a fragrance-free formula for sensitive skin. I absolutely love the heavenly scent of the lavender jasmine.

EOS Shave Cream can be used wet or dry. The directions on the bottle say to use two or three pumps of product, and apply a thin layer to skin. I’ve found that for wet shaving less may be used, but for dry shaving  more may be required since this cream seems to give a closer shave, necessitating more lubrication.

So keep in mind that EOS lip balm isn’t the only product from EOS. They make several products to nourish and moisturize skin, as well as lips.

EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Lavender Jasmine -- 7 fl oz

No comments:

Post a Comment