Social Icons

Monday, February 18, 2013

Bangs: A Mid-life Crisis?


 In an interview with Raechel Ray, First Lady Michelle Obama attributed her new haircut with bangs to a mid-life crisis. The interview will air on Wednesday on Rachael Ray.

Mrs. Obama is known for her fashion sense and style. it 2006 Essence included her in their list of "25 of the World's Most Inspiring Women" and in 2007 and 2008 Vanity Fair named her one of the "World's 10 Best Dressed People." She is also number seven on Forbes list of the World's Most Powerful Women.

I've often gotten the urge for a new hairstyle when I reach different milestones of my life: a new job, a birthday, birth of a child, etc. A new hair style is a good way to get a boost in self-confidence and feel refreshed. A trip to the hair salon and a new look can also be fun. I don't know if I would necessarily call a switch to bangs is necessarily a sign of a mid-life crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment