Social Icons

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Getting Ready for a Wedding

Planning hair and makeup for a wedding is exciting for a bride and her attendants. I look back on my own wedding and sort of wish that I could do it over again. My makeup looks great in the photos I have, even though I did it myself. My skin was glowing and my eyes sparkling. My hair in most of the photos looks alright, but is was done as an afterthought. I didn't want an ornate updo, and in the process it was put together at the last minute. Many aspects of my wedding fell into place without much planning beforehand.

My brother is getting married in a couple of months, and it's such an exciting time.

If you're planning an upcoming wedding:

Hair

How to Create Updos with Fine Hair

Edwardian Hairstyles for Updos

Makeup

Five Things to Know About Bridal Makeup

Alternative to a veil and train - fascinators If I were to get married again - which I don't plan to, unless it's for renewing my vows, I would wear something elegant and sassy like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment