Social Icons

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Relax With HoMedics Back Massagers


It’s not always convenient to get an appointment with a massage therapist, so the next best thing is using at-home back massagers. HoMedics has an extensive line of back massagers to relax and sooth sore muscles; some have added heat to ease stiffness. The massagers relieve soreness, relieve aches, and easy to use.
HoMedics makes a wide variety of back massagers to fit any budget, since they come in a variety of price ranges. There are massaging massaging chair cushions and pillows, massage mats and handheld massagers. Which one you pick will depend on your need and the amount of money you want to spend.
My personal is favorite is HoMedics Massage Mat. The massage mat can massage the entire body and has an optional heat setting that delivers heat to soothe the lower back. It is relaxing and eases stiffness. A couple of things to consider are that the massage mat shouldn’t be used for more than 15 minutes at a time and shouldn’t be used while sleeping. The company does not recommend the product be used by diabetics, individuals with pacemakers, and pregnant women should consult their doctor before using.
I enjoy creating my own home spa experience, using HoMedics back massagers. An afternoon, when no one else is home, can be spent relaxing and pampering myself. I turn on some soft, calm music and set the mood with lavender essential oil. Then I put on my favorite facial mask and place cool cucumbers on my eyes. I lie back for about 20 minutes and let the soothing heat and massaging action do the work of letting tension and worry slip away.



updated 3/24/14 for broken links

No comments:

Post a Comment