Social Icons

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 17 October 2009
updated 16 January 2010


This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact lamongelolane@comcast.net.

This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.

All of the reviews on this blog are on products I have actually used. Most are items that
I have purchased at the store for my personal use and wish to share the results (whether good or bad.) I only endorse products that I have used and find worthy of my recommendation. I occasionally receive free samples of products to review. If I am compensated in this manner, it will be noted.

This blog does accept forms of compensation via ads (Google) and affiliate advertising programs (Amazon, Endless, Best Bath Store.) Content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.

Even though I may be compensated for some items that appear on this blog, I will always strive to give my honest opinion, finding, beliefs, or experiences. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.


To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org

No comments:

Post a Comment